The full-size bed box offers over 15 cubic feet of volume and the ability to safely carry 800 pounds of cargo and a total vehicle capacity of 1,600 pounds. You and your passengers will also feel safe with the certified 6-point Roll Over Protective Structure and standard retractable safety belts in all seating positions. With the Carryall 295 SE, you and three others will be able to comfortably and safely take on any task.
With four forward-facing seats, a higher ground clearance and certified 6-point Roll Over Protective Structure, the Carryall 295 SE offers the ultimate in passenger comfort and safety. The Carryall 295 SE has a total vehicle capacity of 1,600 lbs. and comes standard with the exclusive IntelliTrak™ 4-wheel-drive system. Choose from a diesel or gas powered engine.
- Rustproof, non-corrosive, box tube 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum frame chassis and cargo box
- 4-forward facing seats, your choice in each row – buckets or bench
- Roll Over Protective Structure certified to meet 5 different international standards
- Standard available color is Dark Gray
- 15.1 ft – (0.4 m²) Cargo Box carries 800 lbs (362.9 kg)
- 4-wheel, hydraulic disc brakes
- Double A-Arm front suspension w/coil-over shocks
- IntelliTrak™: An automatic full-time, 4-wheel drive system
- 23 hp air-cooled Kawasaki gas or 20 hp liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine
- Choice of 25in heavy-duty, all-terrain (standard) or 25in heavy-duty mud tire (optional)
- Maximum speed of 25 mph (40.2 kph)
- 12.1 in (30.7 cm) ground clearance under foot platform to handle rough terrain
- Maximum hp @ 3,600 rpm exceeds SAE J1940 Performance Standards
- 1,600 lbs (725.8 kg) total vehicle capacity (800 lbs in cargo bed, 800 lbs in seats)